Friday, January 09, 2009

Polymer and Tornados Combined


So here is a necklace with my last two blog entries combined. I made a batch of Winter Solstice beads on December 21st, and then made some tornado beads. I originally strung them together on a cord but didn't like it, so I hung them from a chain with one Winter Solstice bead as a focal. I'm not sure what my next project will be, but I'm almost certain that I'm through with cool winter colors. I can feel the days getting longer already. The bunny charm at the end of the focal bead hints at spring.

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Hi there,
I would like to ask you about your small manatee ornaments and horses.
I have written a book and the cover is a chestnut Arab. I want to have very small horses made with a hole through the back to attach a thin ribbon for a bookmark, or a small chain for a necklace. I don't know if that is something you would consider, and if it would be cost prohibitive.
Thanks, Dianna